Students: Evaluate Your Courses Here!
Instructors: Access Your Results Here!
Department Chairs and Deans: Access Results Here!
Note: Results collected prior to Fall 2013 are still available on the old site, but only temporarily. Those results have now been moved to the new site, which is accessed using the above links for instructors or department chairs and deans.
The Center for Teaching and Learning is happy to announce that the winner of the Phase 4 web-based course evaluations Xbox 360 give away is Sarah Bouchabchoub, a Junior majoring in Political Science. CTL offered the drawing as an incentive to encourage students to participate in this important end-of-semester activity.
- About the Web-Based Course Evaluation System
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Implementation Plan
- Action Plan for Participating Colleges
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Schedule
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Pilot (temporarily unavailable)
- College of Education Course Evaluations Report | Recommended Survey Instrument
- FITSAC Report on Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Web-Based Course Evaluations: A Message from Dr. Joan Lorden
- Faculty Workshops and Consultations
- Reporting Tutorials and Faculty How-To Guides
- Evaluation Instruments and Question Selection
- Maximizing Response Rates | Response Rate in Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Data Security
- Useful Links
- How-To Guide for Completing Your Course Evaluations
- Web-Based Course Evaluations Explained
- How the Results Are Used
- How Your Confidentiality Is Protected