Instructors: Access Your Fall 2013 Results Here!
Department Chairs and Deans: Access Fall 2013 Results Here!
All Users: Access Results for Previous Terms Here!
Note: Results for previous terms will be migrated to the new system in December 2013.
The Center for Teaching and Learning is happy to announce that the winner of the Phase 4 web-based course evaluations Xbox 360 give away is Sarah Bouchabchoub, a Junior majoring in Political Science. CTL offered the drawing as an incentive to encourage students to participate in this important end-of-semester activity.
- About the Web-Based Course Evaluation System
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Implementation Plan
- Action Plan for Participating Colleges
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Schedule
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Pilot (temporarily unavailable)
- College of Education Course Evaluations Report | Recommended Survey Instrument
- FITSAC Report on Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Web-Based Course Evaluations: A Message from Dr. Joan Lorden
- Faculty Workshops and Consultations
- Reporting Tutorials and Faculty How-To Guides
- Evaluation Instruments and Question Selection
- Maximizing Response Rates | Response Rate in Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Data Security
- Useful Links
- How-To Guide for Completing Your Course Evaluations
- Web-Based Course Evaluations Explained
- How the Results Are Used
- How Your Confidentiality Is Protected