Students: Evaluate Your Courses Here!
Instructors: Access Your Results Here!
Department Chairs and Deans: Access Results Here!
The Center for Teaching and Learning is happy to announce that the winner of the Phase 4 web-based course evaluations Xbox 360 give away is Sarah Bouchabchoub, a Junior majoring in Political Science. CTL offered the drawing as an incentive to encourage students to participate in this important end-of-semester activity.
- About the Web-Based Course Evaluation System
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Implementation Plan
- Action Plan for Participating Colleges
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Schedule
- Web-Based Course Evaluation Pilot (temporarily unavailable)
- College of Education Course Evaluations Report | Recommended Survey Instrument
- FITSAC Report on Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Web-Based Course Evaluations: A Message from Dr. Joan Lorden
- Faculty Workshops and Consultations
- Reporting Tutorials and Faculty How-To Guides
- Evaluation Instruments and Question Selection
- Maximizing Response Rates | Response Rate in Web-Based Course Evaluations
- Data Security
- Useful Links